The “Magic Formula” That 97% People Will Never Know About And the Same Formula The Rest 3% Will Use To Earn 10 Times More Money

 

In the book “What They Don’t Teach You In The Harvard Business School”, Mark McCormack writes about a study conducted in Harvard University between 1979-89. In 1979, the graduates of the MBA program at Harvard were asked, “Have you set clear, written goals for your future and made plans to accomplish them?”

 

What they found was that only 3% of the graduates had written clear goals and plans. 13% had some goals, but only they thought about it from time to time, didn’t have it on writing. And a whopping 84% had no specific goals at all, other than graduating from school and enjoying their vacations.

 

In 1989, ten years later, they interviewed those same graduates again.

 

They found that the 13% who had goals, but which were not in writing were earning on average twice as much as the 84% of students who had had no goals at all. But amazingly, the study found that the 3% of graduates who had clear, written goals when they left Harvard were earning, on average, TEN TIMES as much as the other 97% of graduates all together!

 

This was a famous Harvard University study that spanned 10 years… and not some random survey conducted by lay people. So think about it for a while before you venture further.

 

If you are ready to move forward, let me introduce myself a bit formally at this point…

 

My name is Shafin de Zane. You probably know me from my rather famous online course that thousands of people around the world enroll in every month. I’m also the author of the book “Redefine Your Reality” , which people in over 90 countries of the world has read.

 

Now here are a few things about me you may not know:

 

    * I grew up in a 3rd world country in Asia.

 

    * I dropped out of college in my 3rd year and never finished my degree.

 

    * I got my first job when I was 9, and I made an equivalent of $10 per MONTH!

 

    * I spent my entire teen ages (12-18) in an army institution where I began cleaning people’s toilets and shoes at age 12. For almost a year, I woke up almost every morning at 5.30am to sweep the rooms and mop the floors.

 

    * After I dropped out of school I failed 3 times miserably in my business ventures and entered a deep dark state of depression…

 

What I’m trying to tell you basically is that I wasn’t born to a rich family, I wasn’t born in a country which is filled with opportunities, I didn’t have access to people who knew success or prosperity, and I didn’t know anyone who knew those kinds of people either. I didn’t have a great start and I didn’t get lucky either.

 

My success came by following certain PRINCIPLES that was taught by my teachers (who began to arrive after I turned 23) and eventually that I taught myself.

 

The reason I am telling you this is to illustrate one simple fact: no matter how difficult the circumstances, no matter how stuck you may be, if you choose to follow the right map, with the help of the right guides, be willing to take 1 step every day, there is nothing in the world that can stop you from achieving all your dreams. I am a living proof of that.

 

I have now directly or indirectly taught over 100,000 people, in 114 different countries. My live seminars and talks have varied in length from three hours to three days. Now if I met you in a café one day and if I had only five minutes to speak to you, I would tell you something that is at the heart of all my success… something I learnt on my journeys from teachers I have met who share the same story as me.

 

It’s yet another "magic formula"…

 

Be very clear about where you are going, use the right map, get help from the right teachers, and take one step after another every day following the map… And you can turn any dreams into reality

 

Now here is something that is very important to note: even after I began to see success and prosperity, my life has not been a smooth series of upward steps. I have seen many ups and downs, many big successes and abysmal failures as the result of inexperience, and sometimes sheer stupidity. I could produce success, but not consistently. I could earn money, lots of it, but then couldn’t keep it.

 

Unfortunately, this is the pattern of many self taught entrepreneurs. We learn in bits and pieces, we make mistakes and we slowly figure out the big picture.  In my journeys, I tried this and that. I invested in this and that. I focused on this and that. Only to realize that I was going in circles!

 

Now that I look back today, it’s almost ridiculous how simple attaining success and abundance can be. You do not need to re-invent the wheel! In the end it really boils down to this simple formula again:

 

Just follow the principles that have been working for countless successful people around the world and learn from their experience! Don’t follow bits and pieces from here and there. Rather stick to the basics. Depend on the right principles first and not tricks and techniques. Tricks and techniques are fine. But they only produce consistent success when they are supported by strong pillars of principles that work.

 

I wish someone could show me the big picture back in those days of endless experimenting. I wish someone showed me some easy to follow steps that I could take every day. Yet all I found was bits and pieces of different ideas and rituals, shortcuts and loopholes, esoteric and technical, most of which worked… to some extent… but none of which made whole sense or showed me how I could fit it all together.

 

And that is exactly what separates the 97% of the struggling from the 3% who are having fun… they can see the big picture.

 

Take a look at some of the super successful people in the world… businessmen, actors, doctors, authors, singers… do they look like they are trying very hard? Actually its pretty amazing how relaxed they are and how much they accomplish within very short periods of time. Yet the rest of the 97% seem to be huffing and puffing, running around trying to get it all together, always complaining about everything!

 

Why is this do you think? Why is it that the 3% of the super successful actually get a lot more done than the 97% of the struggling folk and also manage to look completely relaxed with a smile on they face?

 

The secret is in knowing that success is not doing 20 things at once, its simply following a proven formula and doing the essential each day. It is in thinking in the correct way and taking action. Its doing what is necessary and STOP doing what is not. It’s realizing…

 

10% of all that you do is producing 90% of the results!

You want to know which 10% is producing the results for you

And keep doing those things over and over

 

Charles Haanel in the famous book Master Key System writes:

 

The attitude of mind depends upon what we think. Therefore, the secret of all power, all achievement and all possession depends upon our method of thinking.This is true because we must "be" before we can "do," and we can "do" only to the extent which we "are," and what we "are" depends upon what we "think."

 

Now if you understand the idea above, you will see that it presents us with a very difficult challenge at present. See the problem with our modern way of thinking is that our mind is bombarded with constant messages of various sorts from all directions. The TV is constantly showing stories of struggles and fight, the news is showing “true” stories of wars and famines, poverty and natural calamities. Everyday we are bombarded with the radio, newspapers, movies, songs, billboards, books, magazines and even messages in urinals (have you seen one of those ads? I have!) that all come with its own random agenda of selling something.

 

So how are you supposed to think in the right direction when you are being programmed from all directions almost every waking hour of your everyday life?

 

Click Here To Find Out...

 

 

Albert Einstein:

“The level of thinking that got you to where you are now will not get you to where you dream of being.” 

 

Albert Einstein - Theoretical physicist, philosopher and author who is widely regarded as one of the most influential and best known scientists and intellectuals of all time.

 

 

 

© Redefine Your Reality, All Rights Reserved.  

No portion of this site may be reproduced in any way without express permission of the publisher.